Dandruff is a condition of the scalp in which white flakes appear all over the scalp. Dandruff is a very common condition affecting a large number of people. It is marked by excessive and frequent itching and flaking of scalp skin cells. . Anti-hair dandruff oils are products that can be used safely to treat dandruff. Most anti-dandruff hair oils are made of natural products and ingredients and so help to get rid of dandruff in an effective manner.
Most anti-dandruff hair oils contain
- Coconut Oil which is rich in vitamins and proteins. Coconut oil is a great moisturising and soothing agent. It has several anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help to keep dandruff at bay. Coconut oil penetrates deep into the hair follicles and strengthens the hair from the roots.
- Herbs that possess anti dandruff property
Anti-dandruff hair oils have the following benefits:
- Anti-dandruff hair oil contains natural products. These oils can be used safely without having to worry about any side effects on the hair. Since they are a leave on product, they tend to work on the scalp effectively for a longer period of time.
- Anti-dandruff hair oils usually have anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal properties that help to kill bacteria and fungi that cause dandruff. These properties also inhibit the growth of dandruff causing bacteria and fungi thus ensuring that the problems do not occur again.
- Anti-dandruff hair oils keep the hair hydrated and moisturised and thus ensure healthy and shiny hair.
- The use of anti-dandruff hair oils also helps to treat several scalp infections and problems and keeps the scalp clean and germ free.
- Anti-dandruff hair oils can generally penetrate deep into the scalp and so strengthen the hair from the roots. This further prevents hair loss and also prevents hair from thinning down and becoming brittle.